The Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7” chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit for small offices or a second autoclave for larger practices. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
Valueklave 1730 (Manual)
- The Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Sterilizer has a Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time). Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long-life electro-polished chamber and door. Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in the chamber. Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat protects against overheating. International certifications. The water has to be poured through the front door of the unit. This water should cover the bottom of the chamber up to the groove in the front.
- Chamber size: 6.7" diameter x 13.4" deep. D: 17.9" x H: 17.4" x W: 12". Shipping Weight: 55 lbs.